Join our team!

The Mighty Broncos are a Santa Clara University staff, faculty, students, alumni, family, and friends! We all share a connection with SCU and an affinity for physical challenges!

We'd love for you to join us!

Team Events we participate in, and train for together:
Pacific Grove Triathlon (September)
Silicon Valley Tour de Cure (June)

(If you have another suggestion for a team event, please share!)

To join us in the physical challenge, feel free to show up at our weekly practices.

Please subscribe to this blog to receive new posts by e-mail and keep track of what we're up to!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need Your Vote

Two weeks ago I put out a challenge to the group. Find someone in a SCU cycling kit.

Specifically; While you are out cycling this week look for this rare kit and do one of the following.
1. Take a photo of the rider (can not be on campus)
2. Bonus point if the photo includes you

Here is what I got back. This looks like campus and who rides in flip flops? tee hee hee.

Tell us what you think- should these ladies win??

5 comments:

  1. I guess I can vote for myself? Wasn't anyone else playing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy can't win EVERYTHING...
    I rode past someone wearing the kit!! I SWEAR!! And rather than be a reckless rider, I didn't snap a pic. :)
    I'll give it to Betsy, if she can get a pic of Jonna on a bike, in the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a tough group!!! My vote is for Betsy.... of course! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey, you are so funny- love your post!!

    Jonna, we are tough- what do you expect from a group of athletes?

    Anyone else want to weigh in before the 5:00 hour? Would love to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Betsy! You are winning every contest. Woohoo!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete