Join our team!

The Mighty Broncos are a Santa Clara University staff, faculty, students, alumni, family, and friends! We all share a connection with SCU and an affinity for physical challenges!

We'd love for you to join us!

Team Events we participate in, and train for together:
Pacific Grove Triathlon (September)
Silicon Valley Tour de Cure (June)

(If you have another suggestion for a team event, please share!)

To join us in the physical challenge, feel free to show up at our weekly practices.

Please subscribe to this blog to receive new posts by e-mail and keep track of what we're up to!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sunday Ride & Shopping Party

Inviting everyone to a group ride on Sunday!
Loop from SCU campus: San Tomas Aquinas Creek Trail to Sunnyvale Baylands Park (15 mi rountrip). Or, if folks want to ride further, there are a few options: add a loop in the STAC Trail to make it 20 miles, or continue on to Stevens Creek Trail and add on as many miles as you like!

I'm going to need all the training and practice I can get for the next 10 weeks. I'm going to do the Tour de Cure on a unicycle!

Meeting at SCU Mission at 8:30 am. Be sure to bring all your gear, water, snacks, sunscreen, etc. Should be a nice day!

Please let me know if you plan on joining!
Lindsey

PS. I've got a Sports Basement Shopping Party coming my way... just asked for available dates that work in April after the 20th.... anyone have any suggestions for dates to have it (or not?)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsey! On a unicycle? Wow, good for you!! I will not be able to make Sunday's ride but hopefully next time. For the shopping party, I was also going to plan one to kick off the season for the team (and because I soooo need some gear) but you can reserve it if you like. After the 20th during the week works for me and hopefully for others! :o)

    Cheers!

    Jonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsey, Steve and I plan on coming on Sunday. Sounds like a perfect day and a perfect ride. See you in front of the Mission!

    ReplyDelete