Join our team!

The Mighty Broncos are a Santa Clara University staff, faculty, students, alumni, family, and friends! We all share a connection with SCU and an affinity for physical challenges!

We'd love for you to join us!

Team Events we participate in, and train for together:
Pacific Grove Triathlon (September)
Silicon Valley Tour de Cure (June)

(If you have another suggestion for a team event, please share!)

To join us in the physical challenge, feel free to show up at our weekly practices.

Please subscribe to this blog to receive new posts by e-mail and keep track of what we're up to!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Swim Schedule

We discussed swimming in the mornings instead of after work - anyone want to give it a try next week?

4 comments:

  1. I would be willing to give it a try! Let me know what days you would be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holiday Shopping Party/Meeting! :o)

    We are scheduled for a shopping party at the Sports Basement on Wednesday December 8th. As I need a head count for food and drinks, please email me at jsdelgado@scu.edu if you plan to attend and or bring guests along!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found my swimsuit! So, I'm willing to give it a try, but never, never on a Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Depending on what time you're thinking, I would be interested in joining the morning swim crew!

    ReplyDelete